What is Predator-os v2.5?
Polymorphic Security Platform
It is developed in 2021, by Hossein Seilani who is also the developer of https://emperor–os.com/ Linux too. The Predator–OS is a free open–source community project, Free (as in freedom). The distro is for penetration testing and ethical hacking and also privacy, hardened, secure, anonymized Linux. Predator Linux is based on Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS Mini, kernel 5.18 LTS, and using a fully customized XFCE4 lightweight desktop with a special menu of tools.
Predator Linux has around 1200 pre–installed tools which are split into 40 several categories. Predator Tools are imported from both Debian and Ubuntu repositories and GitHub page. Most kernel and user configs are customized by default to prevent any hacking, non–privileged access and reduce the attack surface. Many built–in firewalls and defensive tools allow end–users to control the Predator–OS. Predator also supports much privacy, anonymized, security tools, and also both it to be run as Live–CD or from a USB Drive and installation mode. Although, Predator–OS is multipurpose and works in 9 different security modes.
Top Key Features
- Included to more than 2 TB password list.
- Included to more than 500 lists of the red and blue team tools.
- Included to more than 200 lists of AWS-cloud tools.
- Included to more than 10 sets of roadmaps in cybersecurity
- Included to more than 100 search engines in security and penetration testing
- Included to more than 300 educational scripts in security and penetration testing
- Included to more than 100 security training websites and penetration testing for kids.
- Included to more than 10 tools for running cybersecurity lab and penetration testing
- Included to more than 40 websites for running a lab in cybersecurity testing.
- Included to the source of 800 Malware files in 80 different groups (400 MB file)
- Included to 1000 websites for OSINT.
- Included to more than 70 online and self-reading websites in cybersecurity.
- Included to more than 11 offline and self-study training categories in cybersecurity.
- Included to 600 forensic and reverse engineering tools.
- Included to more than 6000 Google dorks and exploits as offline
1) Easy installation and better hardware support than Kali distribution
2) Suitable for newbies users and useful for general work compared to Parrot and Kali distribution
3) Included all Parrot Linux tools
4) A lighter and smaller download file size; despite the tools, with more tools than the BlackArch linux distribution
5) Ability to boot live and also installation, compared to the deft Linux despite having all the tools of this distribution
6) included the feature of booting in text mode and having CLI tools such as the dracOS distribution that It lacks graphical tools.
7) Covers all Bugtraq Linux tools
8) Included More web penetration testing tools than Samurai Linux
9) Included More tools than BackBox Linux
10) Included all Pentoo Linux tools
11) Included specialized PC crime detection tools and Also the ability to run Windows tools in Linux, such as deft and CAINE Linux
12) Included Kodachi Linux features in the field of privacy and anonymity
13) Included secure and privacy features of Discreete Linux
14) Included all Santoku Linux tools in the field of Mobile pentesting
15) Included the Whonix distribution features for more security
16) Included all Attifyos Linux tools in the field of IoT penetration testing and even more with user–friendly interface
17) Included all stressLinux tools in the field of stress testing and more
18) Included the Features of anonymity on the web such as IprediaOS distribution
19) Cover many of the tools of the following site: insecure.org
Download ISO links
Categories of tools
Predator Linux has around 1200 pre–installed tools which are split into 40 several categories. Predator Tools are imported from both Debian and Ubuntu repositories and GitHub page. Although, Predator–OS is multipurpose and works in 9 different security modes.
Founder and Developer
I am Hossein Seilani, M.S. in Computer Science, and the founder and developer of Emperor-OS, Little-Psycho, and Predator-OS Linux.A few of my experiences and Certificates include Linux/Windows Sysadmin, UX/UI, Front-End web design, SEO, Graphic Designer, Data Science, and machine learning.
my other distro Links
These are another distro that I developed.
Contact and Contribute to me
All about me